What can an Education Agent do
for you?

  • Provide accurate information about the University and its programs
  • Answer your questions and advise you about programs and relevant admission criteria
  • Assist with your application and with verifying your supporting documentation
  • Help you comply with the formal requirements of applying for a student visa
  • Assist with travel, accommodation and pre-departure arrangements.

Find an agent in your country / region

If you are unable to view the search table below, please click here.

If your country of citizenship does not appear in the country list below, please either select an agent from a country near to you, or contact us and we will assist you in finding an Education Agent.