Available degrees in Semester 2 2020

Find out more

Conditions of acceptance

Tuition fees

Student Services Amenities Fee






Confirmation of Enrolment

  • When will I be given a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) document? minus-thick plus-thick

    You will be given a CoE when you accept your offer.  The start date of the CoE will correspond with the start date of the offshore study period you are enrolling into and the duration of the CoE will include courses you complete in an online mode from offshore. Please note that your CoE will expire after 60 days from the CoE start date. Once the travel ban is lifted, if a visa grant has not already been recorded against your CoE, please contact UniSA International as your CoE may need to be revised and reissued.

Overseas Student Health Cover

  • How much overseas student health cover will I pay? minus-thick plus-thick

    Your Overseas Student Health Cover will start from the standard Study Period 5 start date.  If you arrive onshore later than the start date, you will be able to inform your OSHC provider of your arrival date and your cover will commence from this date.  If you have an excess of cover at the end of your stay, you will be able to claim a refund from your provider. Please note: this only applies to those students who have arranged their OSHC through the University of South Australia, via Bupa.

Student Visa

  • When should I apply for my student visa? minus-thick plus-thick

    When the Australian Government lifts the travel ban enabling you to arrive onshore, you can use your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) document to apply for your student visa.  We recommend you apply for your visa no more than 6 weeks prior to the time you plan to travel.  Please contact UniSA International before you apply for your student visa, as your CoE may need to be revised and reissued.


  • What happens if I am refused a student visa by the Australian Government? minus-thick plus-thick

    You will be accepting an offer of admission on the basis that when the travel ban is lifted you will apply for a student visa to complete your study onshore in Australia.  It is your responsibility to apply for a student visa and the University cannot guarantee you will obtain one.  If you receive a student visa refusal prior to the completion of the course and prior to receiving a grade, you will be able to drop your current course enrolment and receive a full refund.

Post Study Work