Start online in semester 1 and join us on campus later.

Take a look at what you can study online in 2022 and if you have any questions, please take a moment to read through our FAQs below. If you require further information, we welcome you to contact us.



Conditions of Acceptance

Tuition Fees





  • How do I organise my Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)? minus-thick plus-thick

    OSHC can be organised via UniSA however this will commence from the date you start your program online. As your first semester at UniSA is conducted online, it is recommended that you organise you own OSHC at the time you are applying for your student visa.

    OSHC must be issued by a registered Australian provider and is a condition of your student visa to hold a valid OSHC for the duration of your Australian student visa.

    UniSA’s preferred provider is BUPA. However, please see list of registered Australian OSHC providers here

Student Visa

  • When should I apply for my student visa? minus-thick plus-thick

    When the Australian Government lifts travel restrictions enabling you to arrive onshore, you can use your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) to apply for your student visa.  We recommend you apply for your visa no more than six weeks prior to the time you plan to travel.  

  • What happens if I am refused a student visa by the Australian Government? minus-thick plus-thick

    You will be accepting an offer of admission on the basis that when the travel restrictions are lifted you will apply for a student visa to complete your study onshore in Australia.  It is your responsibility to apply for a student visa and the University cannot guarantee you will obtain one. 

    If your visa is refused, you may still use your completed online course to obtain credit at your home university.