Student Exchange

If you are studying at one of our University Exchange partners you will need to contact your home university Student Exchange Coordinator for application information. To be eligible for an exchange place you will need to be nominated by your home university.

Study Abroad

If you are an international student interested in studying for one or two semesters and you do not qualify for an Exchange place, then the Study Abroad program is for you. The Study Abroad program can be tailored to your personal and professional needs and aspirations. Depending on which country you are from, your formal application may need to be submitted through your nominated agent. Please submit the below questions and you will be directed to the relevant method of how to apply.

When do I apply?

Apply at least three months before your start date:

  • For Study Period 2 (February to June, semester 1) apply by November 15th
  • For Study Period 5 (July to November, semester 2) apply by April 15th

What do I need to get in?

  • Be either a high school graduate or enrolled in a university or college
  • Be in good academic standing
  • If English is not your first language you will require an IELTS score of 6.0 or higher, or a TOEFL score of 550 (paper based), or 60 (internet based).

Required documentation when applying:

  • Degree name and duration
  • Original language transcripts (translated to English if necessary)
  • Current enrolment of courses
  • Grading system used at university
  • Evidence of English language proficiency (if required)
  • Details page and Signature page of passport